Acrylic and Oil Painting
About the Artist
Trevor is a qualified chef and has had a busy career being self-employed in businesses in both Brisbane and Ipswich.
He started painting when he retired. He learnt the use of acrylic and oils at the Lilly-Lee Gallery at Sherwood.
He now has a successful hobby which he enjoys and paints whatever takes his fancy - Flowers, Portraits, Australian Landscapes and Seascapes from his travels, and Fantasy Subjects for his Grandchildren.
- Brisbane Royal Show (Ekka) Fine Art Competition- 2014 to 2017
- Art Guild of Australia Annual Exhibition, Richard Randell - 2015, 2016
- In 2016, Trevor held a successful exhibition at the Richard Randall Art Studio at Mt Coot-tha
- Half Dozen Group Annual Folio Show, Richard Randell Gallery- 2014, 2015
- Boonah Art Show - 2015
- Sassafras Art Show - 2015
- Half Dozen Group Annual Exhibition, Royal Qld Art Society - 2012, 2013
Art for Sale
Do you like Trevor's Art? Please share!
Please click the images to enlarge. When enlarged, click the right hand side of the image to advance or the arrow in the top left hand corner to play a slide-show.
Art for Sale
To view any of Trevor's artwork, please contact him on Ph: 0408 882 357 or send him an email:
Have you made a purchase from this Artist? We would like to encourage you to leave your feedback. Great feedback will encourage other people to buy from this Artist. The Feedback consists of a comment and a positive, negative or neutral rating. Leaving honest feedback will give other buyers a good idea of what to expect when dealing with this Artist. Once you provide feedback, it may be anonymously displayed on this website.
Please email us on infoartst.com.au with your feedback and include your transaction rating of Positive, Negative or Neutral.
Read feedback from Art Buyers >> click to expand
No feedback has been received yet. Please check again later.